Angry Video Game Nerd I & II Deluxe is the collection, sequel, and threequel of The Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures and Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures 2: ASSimilation. It was first confirmed via FreakZone's Facebook. On January 20th, 2020, it got its trailer on ScreenWave Media Games. It was originally planned to be released in Summer 2020.
The game takes several gameplay styles from classic titles such as Megaman, Castlevania, and Crash Bandicoot. Having an uncountable amount of obstacles (such as the flying fireballs, constantly appearing spikes, and the always tedious death blocks) as well as hard-to-kill enemies, there are several references to past AVGN episodes. These range from quotes, enemies, hazards, and power ups. One power up is the rock from Friday the 13th, the Glitch Gremlin that leaves a trail of enemy freezing glitches, and Super Mecha Death Christ, a power up that destroys and kills all opponents on screen. Beer bottles are also points of health and tiny AVGN faces serve as extra lives, while Nintoasters serve as checkpoints.
- The Nerd can now jump on enemy like Mario or Crash Bandicoot.
- Game Languages will be added French, Spanish, German, Italian, and Dutch.
- American English consists of the bad words, it will be added British English for no bad words.
- Added One Coin Champ as the replacement of YOLO.
- Every Level will collect Crystal from Crash Bandicoot 2 and Warped.
- Every Level will have the coins, 100 coins will extra life along with the crates can be jumped or shoot.
The Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures
- AVGN Adventures 1 is every worlds except for LJN world is now have N-E-R-D letters.
- Death Blocks is now with the sisters is Spike Mines.
- Nerd is no longer wearing power glove in first game until the second game.
- The Unicorn Boss is replaced with Bloodstain Bears.
- The intro is have the 7 GRAND DAD on it, which means a reference to SiIvaGunner.
- Robbie Rotten makes cameo during Blizzard of Balls.
- Fred Fucks is now portrayed by Gilbert Gottfried.
- Before the final boss, we need to rematch the bosses from previous worlds.
- Beat It & Eat It is no longer a porn.
- Dungeons & Dickholes will looks like in Marble Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog and Wood Man Stage from Mega Man 2.
- Future Fuckballs 2010 is looking like retrofuturism.
- Assholevania's boss Mr. Hyde has a glass pane inspired from arcade game Haunted Castle.
- Thy Farts Consumed features a Greek and Egyptian.
- Happy Fun Candy Time's sun now a different face.
- Blizzard of Balls boss is now a Big Mammoth.
Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures 2: ASSimilation
- The mini-boss is now Fred Fucks replacing Nostalgia Critic.
- Nerd Gaiden's first level is called "Nerds vs. Ninjas", reference to "Bad Dudes vs. Dragon Ninja".
- Nerd Gaiden has featuring the background is a reference to Godzilla: King of the Monsters.
- Nerd Gaiden's background music is now Hatsune Miku from Vocaloid singing "I Love Beijing Tiananmen."
- Board James has a little reference to LEGO Star Wars, game played in James & Mike Mondays.
- Browntown level has now inspired from Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back.
- Alien from Area 52 will resembles E.T.
- General Dark Onward boss battle uses the Darius Warning Message like WARNING! A HUGE BATTLESHIP "GENERAL DARK ONWARD" IS APPROACHING FAST.
- Sir Werepire is considered now only two phases, the first phase is Vampire, and second phase is a Giant Bat, then third is a Ghost.
- Sexforces are now looks like Flux Capacitor from Back to the Future.
- Battle Frogs boss will now have four of the group that similar to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Panda Racers uses the Sebastian Vettel's Ferrari Formula One car.
- Nerdy Turd will be talking in English.
Angry Video Game Nerd Episode III
- Candace Flynn from Phineas and Ferb to be a DLC playable character.
- Stormy Ascent we're present as the DLC level.
- World takes place in Egypt features from Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark enemies such as Cairo Swordsmans, Scorpions, Mummies, and Flying Carpets and Genie from Aladdin Deck Enhancer.
- A new Castlevania stage we're being in the lost realm.
- Inspector Gadget makes a cameo in the Minecraft-themed world.
- Wreck-It Ralph makes cameo as an enemy in Minecraft-themed world.
- A world themed after Pepsiman is called "Pepsi City".
- Bugs Bunny as the final boss in AVGN 3.
- The World Map is to be resembles Earth.
- The additional worlds will take place in New York, Paris, China, and Egypt.
- A world themed after Trespasser is called "Jurassic Trespasser".
- The final world, Crazy Castle resembles the Barad-Dur from Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings Trilogy.
- Daleks are confirmed to be an enemy in London themed world.